SCCS offers Document Management, Content Management, and Data Capture solutions to help your organization lower costs and increase organizational efficiency. Through our strategy of integrated solutions, electronic document management, and content management, SCCS combines excellent software with the expertise to seamlessly integrate them into your existing business critical applications.
Benefits of Document Management
In the average office...
- 19 paper copies are made of each original document. 7.5% of paper documents get lost completely. 3% of the remainder gets misfiled.
- $20 in labor is spent filing or retrieving a document.
- 40-60 percent of an office worker's time is spent handling paper, which translates to 20-45 percent of an organization's labor costs and 12-15 percent of an organization's expenses.
- At any given time 3-5 percent of a company's documents are either lost or misfiled. The average cost to recreate a misfiled document is $120.00.
Our clients have been able to:
- Eliminate the occurrence of lost documents.
- Easily implement a disaster recovery plan for key documents.
- Improve customer service, and time-to-market through quick, secure access and easy-transport of key documents.
- Greatly reduce document transport cost and increase order processing speed.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA, FERPA, SOX, IRS, Graham-Leach-Bliley, e-discovery, and other document storage regulations.
- Reduce or eliminate need for manual data entry into Line-of-Business software from hard-copy forms.
- Greatly reduce cost and increase velocity of document output.
- Increase amount of business that is processed without additional labor
Additional benefits of our comprehensive document management solutions include:
- Ease of use: file single documents under several different references
- Cost reduction associated with filing and re-locating
- Less space devoted to paper storage and filing
- Allows simultaneous access to files by users
- Tracks and monitors user access to files and folders
- Improve document security
- Business Needs Analysis
- Productivity Improvement Analysis
- Document Management System Requirements
- Hardware and Software Procurement
- Software Customization and Database Design
- Project Coordination
- Training and Support